Upholstery Cleaning

Have your furniture deep cleaned to its original beauty
with our shear dry New technology upholstery steam cleaning

Clean Freaks Ottawa Upholstery Cleaning

UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Sofa and Chair
$99.95 + hst

Restrictions Apply.
Pricing based on Standard upholstery cleaning level

SAVE 30% OFF
CARPET OR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

New Technology Steam Cleaning
Green products available, no extra cost.
Call Today. Save Today.

Restrictions may apply

Deep cleaning without over wetting – fast drying

Our experts only use the patented shear dry steam cleaning system to clean your furniture. Our new technology shear dry upholstery cleaning system offers similar cleaning to the standard tools to flush out dirt, bacteria, and grit, except the shear dry system cleans your furniture evenly with its new technology even cleaning rinsing jets. Our shear dry upholstery cleaning system unlike the standard tool that most of our competitors are using does not soaks and unevenly clean furniture. The most unique thing about the shear dry is the jets are between its dual vacuum pickups which allows for the deepest upholstery cleaning available today. The shear dry system provides high powered rinsing while having no dripping, overspray, soaking or mess. All the fibres of your furniture are cleaned evenly, effectively and equally every time.

New technology dual vacuum pickup moisture recovery

Our New technology shear dry upholstery cleaning system offers a high power extraction to remove at least 90% of the moisture leaving only 10% or less moisture in your furniture allowing for fast dry times of 2-6 hours thanks to our dual vacuum pickup technology. This new technology upholstery cleaning system has two vacuum pickups for greater water recovery in comparison to the standard 1 vacuum pickup tool. The vacuum pickups are on opposite ends of the shear dry upholstery cleaning tool which allows for maximum water and dirt removal of your furniture leaving it looking its best and leaving it drier than our competitors can while still performing a deep cleaning.

Fabric Protector – Stain Guard

At Clean Freaks we only use ScotchGard and green guard for the protection of your carpets upholstery and fine rugs.

Life is full of surprises, so why not have your valuable carpets, furniture, sofas, chairs and fine rugs protected with ScotchGard or green guard.

It is applied onto your freshly cleaned carpets and upholstery and with each application it creates a powerful invisible shield around each fibre to keep dirt, dust and liquids from lodging within the carpet or upholstery. Similar to the technology that keeps foods from sticking to your pots and pans prevents those inevitable spills from sticking to your carpets and upholstery.

It is safe for all carpets, upholstery and rugs including wool and cotton! ScotchGard and green guard gives you more time to clean up and remove spills and dirt before they are absorbed into your carpets, upholstery and fine rugs forever!

What Makes us Different

  • Green cleaning that really works (no odors, soap, or residue)
  • Safe for kids and pets
  • World famous New technology shear dry upholstery steam cleaning system
  • Deepest upholstery cleaning available
  • Extends carpet and furniture life
  • Fast drying time (ready to use in just a few hours)

Stain Removal

  • Beverages, coffee, tea
  • Blood
  • Crayon
  • Food
  • Grease
  • Gum
  • Ink
  • Marker
  • Pet Stains
  • Urine
  • Vomit
  • Wine
  • And more!